The state of West Bengal’s Darjeeling is well known for its tea business. Due to its amazing weather, Darjeeling is one of the most searched summer vacation locations. If you want to experience a chilly climate and monsoons in a hill station, traveling to Darjeeling during the monsoon and winter seasons is preferable. Due to its breathtaking beauty, this location is well-known as a honeymoon destination. These are the top 5 reasons to visit Darjeeling.
1. Mornings are great. A view worth seeing is the sunrise over Tiger Hill. It is special and cannot be seen anywhere else on the globe. Darjeeling is surrounded by lush vegetation, gorgeous valleys, flower plantations, and jungles. Greenery is a significant aspect of Darjeeling.
2. The world’s greatest views may be found in Darjeeling. Seeing the Himalayas, beautiful landscapes, and tea gardens are extremely amazing. Darjeeling is the ideal location if you want to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You will surely have some alone time in this location.
3. Darjeeling has such amazing meals. You obtain the finest results for your taste by combining Indian, Nepali, and Tibetan cuisine styles. You may participate in thrilling, daring, and interesting sports in Darjeeling. You may go rafting down rivers, paragliding, or rock climbing.
4. If you enjoy seeing animals, consider visiting the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park. One of India’s top zoos, according to reviews. Here you may find rare and endangered creatures, including the Siberian Tiger, Red Pandas, Himalayan Black Bears, and Snow Leopards.
5. There are a lot of landmarks and religious sites in Darjeeling that showcase the different cultures and rich legacy of Darjeeling.
Also Read: Top 4 Gorgeous Stays In Natural Beauty Of Himalayas